Welcome

Welcome to Taryn Melgoza Designs {Photography & Cakes}.


January 31, 2011

My first Wedding Cake Order...

...almost killed me, but I survived!  The bride is a friend from college and high school, and she wanted a simple four-tiered bride's cake.  The groom wanted a Chicago Cubs themed cake.  I knew it was going to be a huge task to complete, but wow!  Let's just say I didn't get much sleep during that week.  Overall, I think they turned out pretty good.  And I learned some valuable lessons along the way for the next wedding cake order (if I ever get brave enough to take on another one!)





 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, your first Wedding Cake Order looks spectacular. You have done an amazing job with this simple sober, yet so attractive cake. At one of the venues in Los Angeles I also would be hosting the grand wedding party but it will be having the rose gold color scheme for that. I was just wondering if you can share any inspirations for suitable cakes!

    ReplyDelete